Begin Again/Part 2: Legacy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pearl doesn't believe in coincidence. She and her bandmate Marina, and their new friends Captain Cuttlefish, and Agents Three and Eight of the New Squidbeak Splatoon, just saved the world from humanity's creation. Suddenly all of the ancient tech falling from the sky, and the Inkling girl that seems to be collecting them, looks a lot more suspicious and sinister. Could she be connected to the human organisation 'NILS'?
- Lily has been living in Inkopolis for about a month and has begun training with Lorne (Agent 4) in Turf War battles. She's also ex-human, after being flung far into the future from her own time. She just wants to settle in and make the best of her new life. Too bad she's about to be found out.
- Universal Language
- Human After All
- Going Wrong
- Something About Us
- Piercing the Fog
- Metal Bork
- Age of Enlightenment
- Heart Is King
- Let There Be Light
- Terminal March
- Vivid Memories Turn to Fantasies
- All My Friends (epilogue)
- Parts of this story were already written when Begin Again Parts 1 and 2 began being posted on AO3. Chapters posted since Going Wrong were newly-written.
- From the chapter 'Begin Again' in Part 1, all of the chapter titles (up to the end of Part 2) are song titles. The songs are performed by (from 'Universal Language' to 'All My Friends'): Mike Foyle & ReFeel, Hightide Era, Daft Punk, Armin van Buuren feat. Chris Jones, Daft Punk, The Blizzard, Pascal Michael Stiefel, ShockOne, Justice, Axwell, Darren Korb, Neil Cicierega, and Madeon.
- Archive of Our Own, Chapter 4: Going Wrong. Chapter notes: "With the posting of this chapter, I finally have posted all of the content I've written so far. A lot of it I've tightened up for posting here, or to add new content between chapters, which is why sometimes it's taken a while to post new stuff. On that note, updates will slow down now as I write."